HARVARD CRIMSON FACE Mask Ivy League Perfectly Designed Quality Cotton Nose Wir
HARVARD CRIMSON FACE MASK IS PERFECT FOR EXTENDED WEAR, DOESN'T HURT THE EARS. EASY FIT FOR ALL FACE TYPES.
SUPERIOR QUALITY FACE MASKS -
They are actually wearable for long periods, without slipping down your face when you talk and will not stress the ears.
We bring forty years of combined designing and tailoring experience, meticulous European craftsmanship, and superior materials when creating the masks.
All of our masks are made to order and we stand behind each stitch.
ALL THE MASKS ARE CAREFULLY SEWN ON INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT IN OUR STUDIO. WE USE SMALL STITCH LENGTH, WHICH MAKES FOR A DURABLE CONSTRUCTION AND TAILORED APPEARANCE.
This design was developed after donating hundreds of masks to different hot spots in the USA. It features easy and snug fit and long elastic straps around the head for extended wear or adjustable ear loops.
- 6 inches insulated, soft, non-rust NOSE WIRE extending along the length of the top edge of the mask for an ultimate snug fit, will not fog the glasses.
- Premium 100% QUILTING COTTON ON ALL LAYERS (choose double or triple layer)
- 2 FULLY ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC BANDS 20 inches long around the head ( with stoppers and a bead)
- ADJUSTABLE EAR LOOPS with a thoughtfully placed bead (to prevent the stoppers from falling off)
-2 ELASTIC BANDS AROUND THE HEAD, 12 inches long
- 3 generous pleats allowing for plenty of room to breathe and secure fit, no gaping on the sides.
- reinforced stitching ensures that the mask will hold up to repeated use.
- Our original FILTER POCKET design (filter is not included): filter pocket is conveniently located on the top inner side of the mask. This ergonomic construction allows the filter to be protected and does not get in the mouth when talking.
- Ready size: 8 by 3.5 inches, Expanded size: 8 by 7.5 inches (approximately)
All the layers of our masks are 100% cotton. We made the choice of using natural sustainable material and it is fully washable.
OUR COMMUNITY COMMITMENT:
For every five masks, one mask is donated to someone in need.